help postgres

От petite-etoile@voila.fr
Тема help postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hy,

I need some help in Postgres, my problem :

I've got a script in which there is :

create sequence num_fa;

create table hst_fa(
id_ori__nom text,
id_ori char(12),
nom char(32),
number int4 not null default nextval('num_fa'),
comment text,
id_f char(8),
gr char(1),
type char(8),
date_app timestamp,
date_cor timestamp,
corrige text,
primary key(id_ori__nom,date_app)
);

I must have date_app in primary key because number is not enought.

Postgres message is :

NOTICE: CREATE TABLE/PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index 'hst_fa_pkey' for table 'hst_fa'
ERROR: Can't find a default operator class for type 1296.

I've got for example many queries with "INSERT INTO ...." for the database.
If I already had the same queries I want to stop the "INSERT ..." and read the following queries to apply it on the
database.

should I use �cast� to write this in the script :

create table hst_fa(
id_ori__nom text,
id_ori char(12),
nom char(32),
number int4 not null default nextval('num_fa'),
comment text,
id_f char(8),
gr char(1),
type char(8),
date_app timestamp,
date_cor timestamp,
corrige text,
primary key(id_ori__nom, select d (cast date_app as text))
);

thanks

Pe

Avec Voila Mail, consultez vos e-mails sur votre mobile Wap.