Re: The dbase conrtib doesn't compile

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: The dbase conrtib doesn't compile
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> You have to remember that the contrib stuff is not ready for prime time;
> if it were, it'd likely be in the mainframe.  Portability problems are
> par for the course.  (The cast things you just found in pgcrypto look
> like they might be real bugs, btw.)

I'm just checking them all cos I'm a bit of a FreeBSD & PostgreSQL fanatic
and I want FBSD to be a good platform for pgsql.  Maybe we could add to the
regression test database fields for 'result of running "gmake all" in
contrib/' ?  Unfortunately this process stops at the first error.  Maybe it
would be nice if it could continue on and give a report of the failures?

Chris