Re: Unusual permissions behaviour

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: Unusual permissions behaviour
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I have this problem in 7.1.3 - I can't confirm at the moment if
> it exists in 7.2.
>
> I have already granted the 'au-dietclub' user delete and insert
> permissions on the users_flags table at this point:
>
> australia=> delete from users_flags;
> DELETE 0
> australia=> delete from users_flags where user_id=1;
> ERROR:  users_flags: Permission denied.
> australia=> \connect - chriskl
> You are now connected as new user chriskl.
> australia=# grant select on users_flags to "au-dietclub";
> CHANGE
> australia=# \connect - au-dietclub
> You are now connected as new user au-dietclub.
> australia=> delete from users_flags where user_id=1;
> DELETE 0
>
> Why do I get a permission denied when I qualify the DELETE statement???
>
> Chris

The schema:

CREATE TABLE "users_flags" ("user_id" integer NOT NULL REFERENCES users_users(user_id) ON DELETE
CASCADE,"flag_id" integer NOT NULL REFERENCES medidiets_flags(flag_id) ON DELETE
CASCADE,Primary Key ("user_id", "flag_id")
);
CREATE  INDEX "users_flags_flag_id_idx" on "users_flags" using btree (
"flag_id" "
int4_ops" );