Re: python patch

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: python patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Greg,

If you're looking at the Python code, do you feel like trying to submit a
patch to make it respec the new 'attisdropped' attribute of the
'pg_attribute' catalog.  This is a flag that indicates that a column is
dropped and I notice that Python accesses the pg_attribute relation, and
probably needs to skip over attisdropped columns.

Oh yeah, you'd have to be working with CVS postgres to do this...

Just a thought...no pressure :)

Chris