Re: Can I CONSTRAIN a particular value to be UNIQUE?

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: Can I CONSTRAIN a particular value to be UNIQUE?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
If you use NULL instead of 0 for the value of success, then there is no
problem:

est=# create table x (a int4, b int4, unique(a,b));
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE/UNIQUE will create implicit index 'x_a_key' for table
'x'
CREATE
test=# insert into x values (1, NULL);
INSERT 2829459 1