Rule Regression Test Failure on FreeBSD/Alpha

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Rule Regression Test Failure on FreeBSD/Alpha
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
OK,

On HEAD, I am still seeing the attached failures.  They didn't happen
before, but appeared in the last couple of months.  All other tests pass.

It seems to just be a tuple ordering issue - I really don't know what caused
it?  If necessary, I can just modify the expected result, but I haven't seen
anyone else with this issue - maybe there's more to it.

For the impatient:

*** ./expected/rules.out        Fri May  3 08:32:19 2002
--- ./results/rules.out Tue Jul  2 12:25:57 2002
***************
*** 1005,1012 ****
  SELECT * FROM shoe_ready WHERE total_avail >= 2;
    shoename  | sh_avail |  sl_name   | sl_avail | total_avail
  ------------+----------+------------+----------+-------------
-  sh1        |        2 | sl1        |        5 |           2
   sh3        |        4 | sl7        |        7 |           4
  (2 rows)

      CREATE TABLE shoelace_log (
--- 1005,1012 ----
  SELECT * FROM shoe_ready WHERE total_avail >= 2;
    shoename  | sh_avail |  sl_name   | sl_avail | total_avail
   sh3        |        4 | sl7        |        7 |           4
+  sh1        |        2 | sl1        |        5 |           2
  (2 rows)

      CREATE TABLE shoelace_log (

Chris

Вложения