Re: What happens if you delete a row containing a BLOB?

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: What happens if you delete a row containing a BLOB?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
> If you delete a row with a BLOB, does it automatically lo_unlink
> the blob?

No, I believe it does not - you need to run an 'lo_delete' command
separately.  In Postgres 7.1+ though, I think it's easier to just use the
'bytea' binary large string type.  It's there in 7.1, but 7.2 has introduced
many new operators for it.

Chris

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: