Re: Problems with disabling triggers in Postgres 7.3.9

От Flávio Suguimoto
Тема Re: Problems with disabling triggers in Postgres 7.3.9
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Thanks Alvaro,

I know that is a hack but i don't have (that i know) other way to disable a
trigger.
The reason that i need to disable is that trigger will be called
recursively.

Let explain better my case, the trigger that i sent the code is called after
inserts in table participation but itself insert 3 more records in the
participation table. If i don't disable the trigger it will be calling
recursively...

There is another walk-around to avoi it?

regards,
Flávio Suguimoto