Re: pgsql-server/src/backend catalog/index.c comma ...

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: pgsql-server/src/backend catalog/index.c comma ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers

You dislike it and so what ?
Are you interested in the discussion ?

> > I've spent a pretty much time only to put back your change.
>
> Why?  As far as I know, the modified code does everything you want.

How do you what I want ?
In the first place, there has been no discussion like discussion
in this topic.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

От: momjian@svr1.postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian)
Сообщение: pgsql-server/doc/src/sgml installation.sgml