Re: Can't load plpgsql.so error [SOLVED]

От Adrian Urquhart
Тема Re: Can't load plpgsql.so error [SOLVED]
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11 Apr 2000 23:52:32 -0400, eloehr@austin.rr.com (Ed Loehr) wrote:

>Would you mind posting the actual error text along with PGDATA settings?

Well, I was in the process of sending the information you asked for,
when I decided to do some extra investigating. The outcome was that
I'd screwed up - ldconfig was replacing all the libraries it had
discovered at boot time with what it found in the postgres ~/lib
directory.

I went to /etc/defaults/rc.conf and edited ldconfig_paths to include
postgres.

Adrian.