Re: Trying to the behavior of a parallel query with with a change inthe transaction isolation mode

От Luis Carril
Тема Re: Trying to the behavior of a parallel query with with a change inthe transaction isolation mode
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Thanks for the answer it worked, the third analyze in the sequence below show multiple workers planned and none launched.

PREPARE st AS SELECT avg(a) FROM parallel_big;
EXPLAIN ANALYZE EXECUTE st;

BEGIN;
SET TRANSACTION ISOLATION LEVEL READ COMMITTED, READ ONLY;
EXPLAIN ANALYZE EXECUTE st;
COMMIT;

BEGIN;
SET TRANSACTION ISOLATION LEVEL SERIALIZABLE, READ ONLY;
EXPLAIN ANALYZE EXECUTE st;
COMMIT;
DEALLOCATE st;

Cheers,