Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY does not index prepared xact's data

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY does not index prepared xact's data
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

> 22 авг. 2021 г., в 22:42, Andrey Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru> написал(а):
>

> Currently when testing combination of all fixes I observe things like
> 'error running SQL: 'psql:<stdin>:1: ERROR:  prepared transaction with identifier "a" is busy''
> Looks like kind of race condition in tests.

There was a race condition in deterministic 2PC test. Fixed with synchronisation points.
PFA patches that work on my machines.
I'm going to start fixing review notes if it will not break until tomorrow.

BTW are subtransaction anything special wrt CIC? is it worth to sprinkle some SAVEPOINTs here and there, just to be
sure?

Thanks!

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: pg_basebackup behavior on non-existent slot
Сообщение: Re: pg_basebackup behavior on non-existent slot