Re: Bad value for type date

От Prasanth
Тема Re: Bad value for type date
Дата
Re: Bad value for type date
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

Below if the code with result set to reproduce the problem.

Thanks,
-Prasanth.

import java.sql.*;
import java.util.Calendar;

public class TestDate2 {
        Class.forName("org.postgresql.Driver");

        Connection conn = DriverManager.getConnection(args[0]);
        Statement stmt = conn.createStatement(
ResultSet.TYPE_SCROLL_INSENSITIVE, ResultSet.CONCUR_UPDATABLE);

        try {
            stmt.executeUpdate("DROP TABLE testdate2");
        } catch (SQLException e) {}

        stmt.executeUpdate("CREATE TABLE testdate2(id int4 primary key, d
date)");
        stmt.executeUpdate("INSERT INTO testdate2(id, d) VALUES
(1,'10000/02/01')");

    Calendar c = Calendar.getInstance();
    c.set(Calendar.MONTH, 1);
    c.set(Calendar.DATE, 1);
    c.set(Calendar.YEAR, 10000);

    Date d = new Date(c.getTimeInMillis());

    ResultSet rs = stmt.executeQuery("SELECT * FROM testdate2");
    while (rs.next()) {
           rs.updateDate("d", d);
           rs.updateRow();
           d = rs.getDate("d");