Re: Consistent page fault in pgadmin2 1.2.0

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Consistent page fault in pgadmin2 1.2.0
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hi Thomas,

I can reproduce this and am looking into it. As it's a page fault though,
it's probably one of the Microsoft objects pgAdmin uses not liking something
in pg_index - that's the nice thing about Visual Basic - it handles memory
etc for us, so if there is a page fault of gpf it's not our fault. Of
course, the downside is that we can't fix it :-(

Regards, Dave.