Re: ODBC from win2k to postgres on Linux HELL

От Dave Page
Тема Re: ODBC from win2k to postgres on Linux HELL
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
[please keep replies on list]

That looks OK. I did chat to one person recently who got in a mess because
his linux distribution had come with an older version of PostgreSQL
preinstalled, and unaware of this he had installed a new copy, but in a
different location - end result was; he had 2 data directories (and was
editting the wrong pg_hba.conf file) and 2 copies of the libraries and
binaries etc.

Could this be the case on your system?

Regards, Dave.