Re: Hebrew support

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Hebrew support
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Currently pgAdmin doesn't support Hebrew characters, due to (as I understand it) limitations in Visual Basic. :-(

Unless someone can tell us otherwise....

Regards, Dave.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dannyl@barak.net.il [mailto:dannyl@barak.net.il]
Sent: 18 February 2002 13:45
To: pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org
Subject: [pgadmin-hackers] Hebrew support

i am running Windows 2000 Pro SP2 with the latest version of Pgadmin II 1.2.0

i have a Postgres database encoded in Unicode (I tried this in PG7.1 and 7.2)
Pgadmin doesnt allow me to type Hebrew characters and doesnt display the hebrew at all.
FYI - all the other Windows applications allow data entry of hebrew from Notepad to Office 2K

OTOH - pgaccess works just fine - enabling entry and display of hebrew.

danny lieberman