Re: pgadmin sql server migration timestamps

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgadmin sql server migration timestamps
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hi,

The error message you are getting actually comes from the PostgreSQL server
- pgAdmin is just displaying it. Basically, it can't understand '2001-12-04
00.00.00' as a timestamp.

I've tried this on my system and get the same result as you, however if I
change the data to '2001-12-04 00:00:00' (which is the standard ISO format)
it works fine.

I would suggest either:

- Adjusting the date format on your SQL system to ISO.

or

- If the . notation is valid for your locale, check with one of the
PostgreSQL mailing lists (probably pgsql-general@postgresql.org) to ensure
that your system is setup correctly and that it isn't an actual bug in
PostgreSQL.

Regards, Dave.