Re: [pgadmin-hackers] pgMigrate

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] pgMigrate
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hi Brett,

Yes, ideally they would be migrated as views, but there is now way to get
the definition from the source database, and even if there was, it would be
unlikely that it would contain PostgreSQL compatible syntax.

Views are included in the list though as people have requested that in the
past. They can be very useful if you are updating your client software and
data structure whilst migrating to PostgreSQL.

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] pgMigrate
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] pgMigrate