Re: pgmigration

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgmigration
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hi,

I assume you mean table here rather than database, as the database is not
created by the migration process.

At the moment, you cannot choose not to create the table, though I do think
that's a good idea and will add it to the to-do list. In the meantime, I
would suggest you export the data in your second Access database to an ASCII
text file using suitable quotes/delimiters, and then use the Import Wizard
to import that data.

Regard, Dave.