Re: pgAdmin II 1.1.72 Released

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin II 1.1.72 Released
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Please email a list such as pgadmin-support@postgresql.org or
pgsql-general@postgresql.org rather than me directly for future questions.

>   1. What does that application 'Vaacum objects' do? When
> would be good to use it?

See section 8.2 in the PostgreSQL Administrators Guide (available under Help
-> Contents in pgAdmin).

>   2. Some one could teach me how do to a back up of data
> base? I've tried to use pg_dump and pg_restore without success.

See chapter 9 in the PostgreSQL Administrators Guide (available under Help
-> Contents in pgAdmin).

>   3. Is there any kind of material to read about triggers,
> functions.. (I
> even don't know what they are and what can I do whit    them)

See the PostgreSQL Users Guide (available under Help -> Contents in
pgAdmin).

>   Finishing, I'd like to congratulate every body that belongs
> to this mailing list. I've signed it just for one week and it
> have been  very greatfull for me.

Thanks, glad you find it useful.

Regards, Dave.