Re: zabbix on postgresql - very slow delete of events

От Kristian Ejvind
Тема Re: zabbix on postgresql - very slow delete of events
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Thanks Kenneth. In fact we've already partitioned the largest history* and trends* tables
and that has been running fine for a year. Performance was vastly improved. But since you
can't have a unique index on a partitioned table in postgres 10, we haven't worked on that.

Regards
Kristian