Re: pgjdbc-ng

От Kevin Wooten
Тема Re: pgjdbc-ng
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Guillaume,

I committed support for version 9.1 server.  It seems it was almost as easy as Heikki suggested.  Although, to test you
currentlyneed to build the driver from the main develop branch.

If you can find the time please build and try it, then report back

Kevin

On Feb 25, 2014, at 8:45 AM, Kevin Wooten <kdubb@me.com> wrote:

> I will look into support for 9.1.   I started with 9.2 purely because it was the latest release at the time and I
thoughtit would take a whole lot longer to get to where we are at.