PGADMIN III Tools disabled w/ PostgreSQL 8.0 pginstaller

От David.Ventimiglia@wellsfargo.com
Тема PGADMIN III Tools disabled w/ PostgreSQL 8.0 pginstaller
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hello,

Just installed PostgreSQL 8.0 using pginstaller.  Looks great!  Questions regarding the PGAdmin III instance that installs along with the database:  how do I get all of the menu choices under "Tools" to become enabled?  In particular, I would like to using the graphical "backup" and "restore" functions, though it'd be nice to know what governs all the choices, such as "start service" and "stop service".  When I select a particular database in PGAdmin's tree control, I expect the "Backup" and "Restore" choices to become enabled, but they do not.

Forgive me if you'd prefer this to be a question for the PGAdmin III list(s).

Regards,

David A. Ventimiglia
DSSG
Wells Fargo Bank

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

Вложения