boolean type

От Nortje, Jacques
Тема boolean type
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I use the Java EJB2.0 standards for creating entitiy beans which are
persisted to a PostGreSQL database by the container.  I create an entity
bean with a boolean attirbute with value 'true'.  In the database the record
is inserted and the field value is set to 1. When I retrieve the entity bean
attributes with a findByPrimaryKey() finder method, the getAttribute()
result is 'false' for the inserted 'true' value.  Is this a type
mapping/conversion setting that needs to be set for the application server
(JBoss 3.0-alpha) or how can I solve this problem ?

Thanks and regards.

Jacques Nortjé
Technology Development : MIT
Siemens Telecommunications (Pty) Ltd