Re: Libpq PGRES_COPY_BOTH - version compatibility

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Libpq PGRES_COPY_BOTH - version compatibility
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mar 27, 2011, at 4:09 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> That doesn't mean we shouldn't do this (haven't reconsidered the whole
> thread) - but it doesn't solve the issue I originally raised.

I'm somewhat inclined to just remove this from the list of open items. It doesn't seem clear what the action item is
here,or even that there is one, so holding up beta for it doesn't seem right.  When/if we figure out what needs to be
done,we can revisit the issue.

Anyone disagree?

...Robert