Re: [PROPOSAL] VACUUM Progress Checker.

От Thakur, Sameer
Тема Re: [PROPOSAL] VACUUM Progress Checker.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,
>Does this actually handle multiple indexes? It doesn't appear so, which I'd think is a significant problem... :/
Please find v2 attached which does this.
>I'm also not seeing how this will deal with exhausting maintenance_work_mem. ISTM that when that happens you'd
definitelywant a better idea of what's going on...
Will work on this aspect in v3.
Thank you,
Sameer

Disclaimer: This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence
for the sole use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged,
confidential, and proprietary data. If you are not the intended recipient,
please advise the sender by replying promptly to this email and then delete
and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use, copying
or forwarding.

Вложения

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Retain comments on indexes and constraints at ALTER TABLE ... TY
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Retain comments on indexes and constraints at ALTER TABLE ... TY