psqlodbc-07_03_0200.msi not installing on windows 2000

От Samuel Luxford-Watts
Тема psqlodbc-07_03_0200.msi not installing on windows 2000
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi All,

I have been trying to get the above to work on a windows 2000 (pro) machine, I have tried both the .msi and the full install .exe and both appear to install fine but when I go to the ODBC datasources and add a new datasource the pgsql-odbc driver is not in the list. I have installed it successsfully on a windows NT4 workstation using the same .msi package and that works fine I am able to create a DSN and use it to query the database fine.

I have checked in c:\winnt\system32 on the win2k box and all the dll's appear to be there, and I can create DSN's for the sql server and mysql using drivers from the list so the odbc stuff is working fine - but for some reason the pgsqlodbc driver will not display in the list.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks,

Sam

Winckworth Sherwood Solicitors and Parliamentary Agents
DX 148400 WESTMINSTER 5 : 35 Great Peter Street, London SW1P 3LR Telephone 020 7593 5000 Fax 020 7593 5099

Confidentiality
This email message and any attachments are confidential; they may be subject to legal professional privilege and are intended for the named recipient only. If you are not the named recipient, please return the message and enclosures immediately and delete them from your system.

Caution
Before advice received only by email (whether by attachment or otherwise) may be relied on, the authenticity of the communication must be verified by means independent of email.

Regulation
The firm is regulated by the Law Society.

Partners
A list of partners is available for inspection at each office of the firm and on the firm's website at www.winckworths.co.uk