Re: Call for Google Summer of Code (GSoC) 2012: Project ideas?

От Selena Deckelmann
Тема Re: Call for Google Summer of Code (GSoC) 2012: Project ideas?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi!

On Thursday, March 8, 2012 at 11:40 AM, Stefan Keller wrote:

Hi

I do have a student who is interested in participating at the Google
Summer of Code (GSoC) 2012
Now I have the "burden" to look for a cool project... Any ideas?
Also those who are on this thread, we are collecting ideas on the wiki:

And we have the TODO list:

-selena

--
@selenamarie