Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Automatic view update rules Bernd Helmle

От Bernd Helmle
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Automatic view update rules Bernd Helmle
Дата
Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Automatic view update rules Bernd Helmle  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers

--On 25. Januar 2009 12:16:56 -0500 Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>
wrote:

> Maybe something like CREATE VIEW .... WITHOUT UPDATE;
>
> I actually like the idea of being able to turn update on and off for a
> view.

Or what about

CREATE [OR REPLACE] [UPDATABLE] VIEW ... ?

This looks closer to TEMP|TEMPORARY VIEW, which we already have.
Bernd