Download not found for postgreSQL 9.1 for both SUSE and Red Hat on IBM Power (ppc)

От Eye Gee
Тема Download not found for postgreSQL 9.1 for both SUSE and Red Hat on IBM Power (ppc)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

Referring to the document for PostgreSQL 9.1 supported platforms http://www=
.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/supported-platforms.html, it is mentioned t=
hat=20
1.  In general, PostgreSQL can be expected to work on these CPU architectur=
es: x86, x86_64, IA64, PowerPC, PowerPC 64, S/390, S/390x, Sparc, Sparc 64,=
 Alpha, ARM, MIPS, MIPSEL, M68K, and PA-RISC.
2. PostgreSQL can be expected to work on these operating systems: Linux (al=
l recent distributions), Windows (Win2000 SP4 and later), FreeBSD, OpenBSD,=
 NetBSD, Mac OS X, AIX, HP/UX, IRIX, Solaris, Tru64 Unix, and UnixWare.

I would like to find out whether postgreSQL 9.1 is supported for both SUSE =
and Red Hat on IBM Power (ppc). From the above it seems that it is supporte=
d however I am unable to find the download links for both SUSE and Red Hat =
on IBM Power.=20

On the SUSE site I am only able to find download for i586 and x86_64 only. =
(http://software.opensuse.org/search?q=3Dpostgres&baseproject=3DSUSE%3ASLE-=
11%3ASP1&lang=3Den&exclude_debug=3Dtrue)=20
On rpm repositories site I am able to find repo packages for Red Hat Enterp=
rise for i386 and x86_64 only. (http://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages.php )

What is the latest version of postgreSQL supported for  SUSE and Red Hat on=
 IBM Power (ppc) ? Is it still supported or not going to be released for po=
stgreSQL 9.1? If it is still supported please send me the download links fo=
r both SUSE and Red Hat on IBM Power.

Regards,
Eye Gee=