PostGres Tables in ArcSDE and ArcCatalog.

От Michael Andrew Babb
Тема PostGres Tables in ArcSDE and ArcCatalog.
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
8.3in conjunction with ESRI’s ArcSDE. ArcSDE allows the storage of spatial data inside of an PostGRES database. One of
theprograms bundled with ESRI’s GIS suite is ArcCatalog. ArcCatalog is a spatial data manager. It is possible to browse
andanalyze the contents of PostGRES databases using ArcCatalog. In my PostGRES database, I have a table called SF30001.
Ican fully interact with the table using PSQL and pgAdmin III. However, I cannot interact with the table at all using
ArcCatalog.Full interactivity needs to happen with ArcCatalog because the majority of the users of the PostGRES
databasewill be using ArcCatalog to access data in the PostGRES database.<p class="MsoNormal"> <p class="MsoNormal">If
Iexecute a make table query along the lines of “select * into SF30001_test from SF30001” I can interact with the table
inArcCatalog just fine.<p class="MsoNormal"> <p class="MsoNormal">I suspect that what I am running into is an ArcSDE
configurationsetting but I am not sure which one. I am not ready to rule out the issue as a PostGRES issue either. I'm
currentlypouring over configuration settings and how-to documents, but I wonder if anybody has any recommendations on
howto gain full interactivity with the original table in ArcCatalog. <p class="MsoNormal"> <p
class="MsoNormal">Thanks,<pclass="MsoNormal"> <p class="MsoNormal">Mike</div>

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: