Re: PQendcopy:resetting connection Problem and Cannot insert a duplicate key into unique index

От Wang, Mary Y
Тема Re: PQendcopy:resetting connection Problem and Cannot insert a duplicate key into unique index
Дата
Re: PQendcopy:resetting connection Problem and Cannot insert a duplicate key into unique index  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
Thanks Scott and Tom.
Yes.  I know, I know that I need to upgrade :-)
What would be the newer version of pgsql (I mean a bit higher version of my current version) that provides that
capabilityof telling me what the duplicated key was ?

Migration is always a challenge, especially I'm not sure if I will have any unexpected hiccups when I dump my whole DB.
Ialso need to upgrade the OS.  My first priority is to get this problem fixed so that my users will stop IM, email or
callme.

Mary