PQendcopy:resetting connection Problem and Cannot insert a duplicate key into unique index

От Wang, Mary Y
Тема PQendcopy:resetting connection Problem and Cannot insert a duplicate key into unique index
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I managed to restore my database. However, one table is not restored.
The error message that I was received was "copy: line 3057, Cannot insert a duplicate key into unique index
users_pkey..."and then "...PQendcopy:resetting connection"

Then I went to the log file (my debug file was set to level 5),
ProcessUtility: COPY "users"  FROM stdin;
ERROR:  copy: line 3057, Cannot insert a duplicate key into unique index users_pkey"

My question is that line #3057.  Do I count it from the line where it did "COPY "users" FROM stdin" as the first line
andcount up to 3057 lines (that line is the problem)?

Any help is appreciated.
My pgverions is postgresql-7.1.3-2.

Thanks
Mary