ERROR: parser: parse error at or near

От * *
Тема ERROR: parser: parse error at or near
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Thanx to those who responded.  Unfortunately I haven't been able to solve my
problem.  Using this statement I get the error:

ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "="

SQL = "Select users . first_name, users . last_name, profiles .
profile_name, countries . city, countries . province, countries . country,
users . email_address from profiles INNER JOIN companies ON profiles .
owner_id_bus. = companies . company_id INNER JOIN users ON companies .
default_contact_id = users . user_id INNER JOIN countries ON companies .
location_id = countries . id WHERE profiles . profile_name='" + strName +
"'";

If I put single quotes on profiles i get the error
ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "'"

If I put double quotes on profiles i get 2 compile errors