Problem regarding starting PostgreSQL 7.3.1 on Windows 2000 Professional

От Dhaval Patel
Тема Problem regarding starting PostgreSQL 7.3.1 on Windows 2000 Professional
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hello,
   I am new to PostgreSQL. I downloaded binary installation file
PgSQL731wina1.exe for windows and trying to install it on windows 2000
professional. It installed correctly. Now when I start to PostgreSQL server,
it is started well but after that I got messages like :

PGSTATBUFF: recvfrom() failed: Resource temporarily unavailable
statistics collector process (pid 1480) exited with exit code 1

   I got these message heavily. My DOS screen was going full of this
messages. Each time, pid is different.

   I have installed the server from same file few days ago and it was
working perfectly. Yesterday suddenly I got messages. I uninstalled it and
reinstalled again. But the same thing.

   Please help me regarding this. I will appreciate greatly.

Regards,
Galu