pg_stat_user_tables.n_mod_since_analyze persistence?

От Philip Semanchuk
Тема pg_stat_user_tables.n_mod_since_analyze persistence?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi all,
I saw some unexpected behavior that I'm trying to understand. I suspect it might be a quirk specific to AWS Aurora and
I'dlike to confirm that.

When I restart my local Postgres instance (on my Mac), the values in pg_stat_user_tables.n_mod_since_analyze are
preserved.In other words, if table foo had n_mod_since_analyze=33 before the reboot, it still has
n_mod_since_analyze=33after the restart.

When I restart an AWS Aurora instance, the values in pg_stat_user_tables.n_mod_since_analyze all seem to be reset to 0.

Can anyone confirm (or refute) that the behavior I see on my Mac (preservation of these values through a restart) is
common& expected behavior?

Thanks
Philip

Сообщение: Re: ADD FOREIGN KEY fails, but the records exist
Сообщение: Re: ADD FOREIGN KEY fails, but the records exist