Re: error restoring large objects during pg_restore (re

От Ron Snyder
Тема Re: error restoring large objects during pg_restore (re
Дата
Список pgsql-general
The resolution for this turned out to be going back to a dump from a week
ago.  As near as we can ascertain, we had been getting corrupted dumps and
hadn't been paying enough attention to the output of the command.

This output from our cronjob:
pg_dump: dumpBlobs(): could not open large object: ERROR:  inv_open: large
object 57615414 not found

It's not clear to us why we are/were having this problem during a pg_dump,
but we think that the error messages here caused the dump to be no good.
Any ideas what could cause this error during the dump?  I'm hoping to get
everything moved up to 7.3.3 (from 7.2.1) soon, and see if we still get the
error.

-ron