Re: Backup very large databases

От Ron Snyder
Тема Re: Backup very large databases
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> I think the better question is.. do people who has a special
> situation due
> to their DB size want to go through all of the GENERAL mails.

It seems to me that you are presuming that none of the GENERAL emails would
apply to those who also have large systems, or that those who have large
systems have nothing to learn from the GENERAL list.

I believe that more people will be interested in both topics than will be
interested in only one, and the amount of traffic that applies to only one
group and not the other is not worth the trouble to separate.

I'd like to see it stay on general.

My $.02

-ron