Specifying Max LongVarChar in odbcinst.ini doesn't work

От Janet Borschowa
Тема Specifying Max LongVarChar in odbcinst.ini doesn't work
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,
I am using the PostgreSQL odbc driver from the 7.2.1 release. I am able to
connect to the database fine. But, I am trying to set the limit for
longVarChar to something greater than 8190. This setting seems to be
ignored. What line should I put in $POSTGRES/etc/odbcinst.ini to increase
the size of a longvarchar column? I am using the driver without a driver
manager.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

-- Janet