Re: PostgreSQL: Autocommit through windows odbc driver doesnt work!!!

От Venkatesan, Sekhar
Тема Re: PostgreSQL: Autocommit through windows odbc driver doesnt work!!!
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Hi Takayuki,

Thanks for your in-depth information. It helped a lot. AutoCommit worked the right way as you indicated in your test code.

There was an application problem where-in explicit transaction was opened and before the updates got committed in postgres database, we hit an error (application error) due to which entire transaction got rolled back.

Your helpful suggestion of enabling logging to identify behavior of autocommit helped me catch the exact problem.

Appreciate your help on this. Sincere thanks to everyone who replied to my email with valuable guidance J.

Thanks,
Sekhar