Re: PostgreSQL: Autocommit through windows odbc driver doesnt work!!!

От Venkatesan, Sekhar
Тема Re: PostgreSQL: Autocommit through windows odbc driver doesnt work!!!
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Thanks a ton Adrian. Appreciate your help!

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Klaver [mailto:adrian.klaver@aklaver.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2016 10:13 PM
To: Venkatesan, Sekhar; pgsql-sql@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [SQL] PostgreSQL: Autocommit through windows odbc driver doesnt work!!!

On 01/28/2016 08:33 AM, Venkatesan, Sekhar wrote:
> Hi Adrian,
>
> Thanks for getting back to me.
> I am new to this forum. Can you please explain how to post my message in odbc list?
> How to contact this list there? Is there any email ID alias?

You will need to be subscribed to the list to post to it, so go to the link I sent below and on left side there is a
linkunder Mailing Lists that says Subscribe. Click on that and it will take you to a form that allows you to subscribe
toa list. Just select pgsql-odbc in the Mailinglist dropdown. You will get a confirmation email that you will need to
replyto, then you can post to that list. If it where me I would just cut and paste your original post into a new
messageto -odbc.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com