Re: "with grant option" for user groups.

От Potuganti Ramu
Тема Re: "with grant option" for user groups.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Theoretically same kind of problem should arise even if the privilege is
granted to a user also.
To be specific I would like know the answers for the following Q's

Scenario 1:
===========
User A grants privilege to group B with grant option.
User C who is in group B grants privilege to user D

If super user removes the user C from the group, then who is the grantee for
the user D? And who can revoke revoke the privileges from user D?

Scenario 2:
User A grants privilege to group 'B' and 'Z' with grant option.
User C who is in group 'B' and 'Z' grants privilege to user D.

If user C removed from the group 'B' then who will be the grantee for user
'D'? And who can revoke revoke the privileges from user D?

If user C is removed from both the groups then who will be the grantee for
the user? And who can revoke revoke the privileges from user D?

Thanks & Regards,
Ramu