SSPI/Kerberos support on Windows 2008

От Duffey, Blake A.
Тема SSPI/Kerberos support on Windows 2008
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
I have a Windows 2008 stand-alone server configured so I can log on using my MIT Kerberos credentials.  I have an SSPI enabled PUTTY which will allow single-sign-on with Kerberos.  This much is working correctly.

My question - does the current ODBC driver support this type of 'native' configuration on Windows?  By that, I mean I haven't installed anything from MIT on the Windows machine, I have simply run these commands:

ksetup /setdomain DOMAIN.TLD

ksetup /addkdc DOMAIN.TLD host.domain.tld

ksetup /setcomputerpassword xxxxx

ksetup /mapuser user
user@DOMAIN.TLD

Of course the needed principals have been created on the KDC.

When I test the connection, I get the following error:

pg_krb5_init: krb5_cc_get_principal: No credentials cache found

Thanks
Blake
Вложения