Re: Postgresql and xeon.

От: Eric Lauzon
Тема: Re: Postgresql and xeon.
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Postgresql and xeon.  ("Eric Lauzon", )
 Re: Postgresql and xeon.  (Josh Berkus, )
  Re: Postgresql and xeon.  ("Steinar H. Gunderson", )
   Re: Postgresql and xeon.  (Tom Lane, )
 Re: Postgresql and xeon.  ("Eric Lauzon", )

Same here archives references are just overview but no real data....
to where and why, i would state pg 7.4.8 and kernel 2.6 with preemptive scheduler
and dual xeon 3.2 ghz 6 gig of ram.

Eric Lauzon
[Recherche & Développement]
Above Sécurité / Above Security