Re: Feature enquiry in pgsql driver.

От Anil Jangam
Тема Re: Feature enquiry in pgsql driver.
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Thanks Dave,

I did the mapping/definition manually, and happy to find that the code,
which I wrote and genrated by the Maptool both are identical ;0).
Nevertheless the utility is much more useful when the relations are more
complex and large in numbers.

-anil.

#DBGenerat
ionO
ptionsPanel

If these options are checked and no REFERENCE and REFERENCE COLLECTION
attributes are generated, then your JDBC driver is not able to provide
the required information to the mapping tool. More specifically, your
JDBC driver should return the appropriate information from the following
JDBC
calls:

DatabaseMetaData.getExportedKeys(catalogName, schemaName, tableName)
DatabaseMetaData.getImportedKeys(catalogName, schemaName, tableName)

Please check with the driver manufacturer.

Kindly update me wether the current driver version (jdbc7.1-1.2)
supports this features??

regds,
-anil.