Re: DDL partitioning with insert trigger issue

От Alban Hertroys
Тема Re: DDL partitioning with insert trigger issue
Дата
Список pgsql-general

athttp://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/ddl-partitioning.html

> I have followed the steps outlined here nearly exactly with regards to using an insert trigger to call a function to
insertdata into the child partition. I am wondering why I am getting the record inserted in both the child and the
parentpartition when executing an insert into the parent.

> Is there a step missing from the DOC? Something else I need to do?

Are you sure you're not mistaking table inheritance for duplicates? If you're querying the master table without the
ONLYkeyword then you'll see the data from the child tables as well.

Alban Hertroys

--
Screwing up is an excellent way to attach something to the ceiling.

!DSPAM:737,4c1752e1286215067983550!

От: Sachin Srivastava
Сообщение: Re: Silent installer in Windows
От: Leonardo F
Сообщение: Re: Partial indexes instead of partitions