Re: 50K record DELETE Begins, 100% CPU, Never Completes 1 hour later

От Clay Luther
Тема Re: 50K record DELETE Begins, 100% CPU, Never Completes 1 hour later
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Actually, I tried the NOT IN query as well, as well as writing and caching the primary keys I wanted to be sure to
deletefor deletion later.

Both of these options produce the same results, which lead me to believe there's a concurrancy issue somewhere,
perhaps. I had combed our code for uncommitted writes, but found nothing outstanding.

I am testing now with autocommit=true.

Sort_mem is 32K.

cwl