Re: ERROR: catalog is missing 9 attribute(s) for relid 10297

От O'Shea, Brendan
Тема Re: ERROR: catalog is missing 9 attribute(s) for relid 10297
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> "Lane, Tom" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:
>
> Ugh.  Does it work if you do
>
>     export PGOPTIONS="--ignore_system_indexes=1"
>
> first?  If so, the problem would evidently be corruption of
> the indexes for pg_attribute, specifically
> pg_attribute_relid_attnum_index.  It seems pretty suspicious
> that lightning would strike twice in the same place ...
>
>             regards, tom lane

I tried that, but unfortunately pg_dump still fails to run and the error
message is identical to previous attempts.

Any suggestions for additional logging we might turn on to help
determine the cause of this issue?  Our current logging setup uses the
default postgresql.conf setup with the following changes to the logging
section:

  log_line_prefix='%t %p %u %h '
  log_connections=on

Thanks,