Re: Carraige Return issue

От caroline kenny
Тема Re: Carraige Return issue
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Andrew,

I am working on Linux for a start. So what i am basically doing is as
follows:
I have an X509 certificate saved in a file which has the following format:

----- Begin Certificate -----
fsfewrtewrwedffe
dsfewreqrwerfeqr
frwerwrewrewrwrr
dsfdfsdfwrwererr
werwerwerewrwrrr
----- End Certificate -----

I then put this file into a variable by going a 'cat' on the file.
I then use the INSERT command to insert this variable into the database.
When i go to view this field....it displays as below:

----- Begin Certificate -----
sdfsfdsfdsfdfdfdsfsdfdfds
sdfsdffffffsdfsdfqweqkwej
eqwelwkewqlekqwlekwqlrwjl
erewrwerwerewrlkjwkejrwoi -----
End Certificate

I want the display to be the same as the first example.

Hope I have explined my situation clearly...and thanks for any help or
advice you may have.
Caroline.