Re: 9.5 repo question

От Jeff Frost
Тема Re: 9.5 repo question
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> On Jan 27, 2016, at 12:05 PM, John Scalia <jayknowsunix@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Umm... new problem. I first installed both postgresql95-libs-9.5.0-1PGDG.rhel6.x86_64.rpm and the libs-2PGDG rpm. I
thentried installing postgresql-9.5.0-1PGDG.rhel.x86_64.rpm, but yum complains that libs-1PGDG is not installed. I ran
"yumlist postgresql95-libs" and, sure enough, it is reporting that only libs-2PGDG.rhel is installed for the
postgresql95-libs.x86_64package. I've tried getting around the problem by --skip-broken, but that didn't work either,
nordid the other yum suggestion to use -Va --nofiles --nodigest. I also tried to reinstall libs-1PGDG, but that fails
aswell.

> Any suggestions as to how to get everything installed?

Yah, you don’t want any of the -1PGDG RPMs, only the -2PGDG RPMs.